In the current landscape when technology has deeply penetrated into our lives, it has
become impossible to stay without it. Among various verticals that are actively embracing technology, healthcare is equally leading the race. While computers, specialized equipment and advanced technology integration have made a strong presence in this vertical, Internet of Things (IoT) is making a steadfast entry as well.
IoT is an amalgamation of human sensory organs and technology. Underneath IoT is wearable technology, which is steadily becoming a part and parcel of peoples’ life. Fit Bits, Smart Gloves, Smart Clothes etc. are nothing new among people and as a matter of fact, they are adding to the efficiency levels.
As per a report, people will be using around 250 million such wearable devices in coming three years. Let’s take a look at the following 5 dominating gadgets that can make your life simpler:
- Fitbit Alta HR – Loaded with good battery and stylish design, the FitBit has an upgraded software and it helps people track their fitness bit by bit.
- Fitbit Charge 2 – Love working out? It is an easy-to-use tracker that keeps a watch on heart rate and calories burnt, swimming etc.
- Apple Watch Series 2 – Faster, waterproof and user friendly, the device tracks your activity minus swimming, measures your workouts, and monitors health and thus, keeps you fully updated.
- Garmin Vivomove – A smart analog watch, it is loaded with lot of functions, it tracks your sleep and also, it monitors your sleep.
- Huawei Watch – Easy to pair with Android Smartphones, the watch is solid, rugged and simple. The ergonomically designed watch is a tracker that keeps a check on your activities like walking, climbing and running.
It is certain that after a certain period, the market trends will change, and another set of devices will take over. The point worth noticing is, wearable technology and health apps will keep coming in and help people in tracking their health and maintain a healthy regime. Make sure, you stay updated and healthy!
Reference taken from – http://bit.ly/1cZLceO